SCINTILLATING&SASSY ❝ musings of a 20-something year old ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   flickr  ·   website   ·   etc   ·  follow   ·  





alexandria
Allie. 23 year-old post-grad in search of something.. BA in Media & Cinema Studies, minors in Photography & Digital Cinema. Left Chicago to go back 'home'. I'm inspired by everything & everyone. Love to create. Sucker for pretty things. Addicted to travel..some might call me a wanderlust.

xx

Instagram

@lixx

agenda
03/07 find a job
03/08 find a job
03/09 find a job
03/10 find a job
03/11 find a job


inspiration
black on black everything. london . photo. libra. fashion. travel. ⚜⚜⚜ Saints fan. football♥. lana del rey. long hair. espresso. boots. tights. pretty things. maps. equality. ♪♫♪. champagne. michigan everything. rainy days☔. communication & relationships.



twitter


connect
         


Blogs I Follow


disclaimer
I'm very thankful for my life; everything that I've experienced (good/bad) until now has made me who I am today. I may exaggerate a little occasionally, but this is a blog and I've got to keep you reading somehow! ;] Sometimes people drive me crazy, this doesn't mean I don't love them. Oh, and sorry in advance: I like to complain a bit.

Bottom line: Everyone has a story; here's a part of mine ...

All content and photos created by me, unless otherwise noted. Layout made by tkh. Social media icons by shrimp salad circus. Removing any credit is strongly discouraged. Realtalk.



© Alexandria Serrato 2012-2013



Archive



You can just assume by now it was another early morning..

It was also a rough morning, as Amsterdam was good to me. (However it wouldn't be my worst morning..hah) We spent a lot of time on the bus during this tour -- at times driving for 8+ hours a day. I don't recall how long this drive was, but it was a driving day.. Which usually means not much going on (aka not much to blog about). - I mean, we would definitely bond during these driving hours, but it's usually not anything to write home about. Ya dig? - Important to us, not so much to you. I digress..

Long story short, we got to Berlin and did a quick drive around the city for a bit of an orientation. Hopped off for some tourist-tourist pics of Reichstag, and a saw a bit more of Berlin via coach.

We got to our hotel and not long after, walked to dinner. Everything was pretty traditional and were served so much wurst of all different kinds. It really was a great meal to start with in Germany, and even better with a stein of beer. Mmmm..

After dinner, a group of us decided on more steins, and a chill night, so we walked to the nearby Hofbräuhaus. Delicious beer, great server, and the baby has a hat. hahah..

Labels: , , ,

  Saturday, November 3, 2012   23:59   #   1 comments (+)

1 comments:

just laughed so hard at the baby has a hat hahahahahaha. Fuck i miss connor and abbey!!

em

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 4, 2012 at 5:31 AM  

leave a comment



< O L D E R P O S T S | N E W E R P O S T S >



© All content and photos created by Alexandria Serrato, unless otherwise noted. [check the disclaimer]
Removing any credit is rude. Don't be rude.. ;] Yay! Hope you enjoyed your visit!